Daniel de Vicente has been a vocal member of the FEDER Board of Directors since 2020 and president of the Association of Patients with ASMD (Niemann-Pick B, A, A/B Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency) created in 2019.
At the international level, he is a European expert of the EMA (European Medicines Agency) and Research Liaison Officer of the Niemann-Pick International Alliance, as well as a member of the Niemann-Pick International Patient Registry working group (INPDR).
Currently, he works as a freelance health consultant in management and strategic planning for pharmacies, health establishments and non-profit entities.
He has acted as a professor in the III Master’s Degree in Hereditary Metabolic Diseases, humanization of the ER patient, at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
In addition, he participates in a large number of seminars, congresses, forums, tables and health panels. Daniel is also member of EURORDIS’ Council of National Alliances (CNA) and this year (2023) he has been elected as member of its Board of Directors.
- Pharmacist with more than 20 years of experience in community pharmacy. Postgraduate in public health. Postgraduate in management and strategic planning for non-profit entities.
- Extensive knowledge of ICTs oriented to the third sector and rare diseases.
- Currently Health Consultant at Advocacy360. Advice, management and strategic planning for patient associations. Web design, content creation for Social Networks.
- President of the Association of Patients ASMD Spain.
- Research Liaison Officer INPDA