This programme is owned independently by EURORDIS and is a non-profit initiative; no commercial use of your details will be made at any time.
- All of the information you share with us is completely confidential and anonymous, it is used to create a collective analysis and your personal information will not be shared with anyone other than the Rare Barometer team.
- Encryption systems prevent the link between your registration details and your responses in a survey.
- This programme is owned independently by EURORDIS and is a non-profit initiative; no commercial use of your details will be made at any time.
- This programme is approved by the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, French data protection authority).
- The data is stored by Le Sphinx (a software company) in Grenoble, France, where they maintain a protected environment to ensure the secure storage of data. Le Sphinx is an online security platform with 24-hour surveillance and access control that has worked with many non-profit clients in the past.
- Your answers are used for research purposes only. They will never be stored or used for purposes other than those indicated in the participation instructions.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the survey email. If you decide to unsubscribe from Rare Barometer Voices your data will not be kept, it will be destroyed.