Razem z Ukrainą is a confederation of 12 patient-focused non-profit organisations to meet the critical needs of a minimum of 500 Ukrainian families living with a rare
disease who are currently in, coming to, and/or going through Poland.
The partners will collaborate to:
- Provide family assistance to support Ukrainian families to access health care, navigate the social benefit systems, get access to housing and schools, etc.
- Provide appropriate (adapted) housing for families affected by a rare disease, either through EURORDIS’ partnership with Airbnb and/or via directly commissioned housing through coalition members
- Procure and ship equipment (e.g. wheelchairs, medical supplies) where they are needed
- Support travel for Ukrainian families and the staff and volunteers who help them
- Enable provision of psychological support for Ukrainian individuals, children or families, referred by coalition members and facilitated directly by EURORDIS